Hero Electric recently launched its electric scooter named as Flash in India starting price of Rs 29,990. Here we bring you few things that you should know about the all new electric scooter from the house of Hero.
- The scooter is priced at Rs 32,710 in North East India
- It is available in 615 touchpoints across the company.
- The scooter is powered by a 48V battery and requires 8 hours to be fully charged.
- It can run around 50 km on a single charge
- The top speed of the electric scooter is 25 kmph
- Hero Flash electric scooter lead-acid gets a 250 W BLDC hub motor
- The scooter comes with a limited time discount offer of Rs 7,090.
- The company is offering Paytm benefits of up to Rs 10,500 on the Flash lead-acid and entire lithium-ion range.
- Among the features of Hero Flash electric scooter are LED headlamp, digital speedometer, crash guard, telescopic front suspension, alloy wheels, mobile charging socket and regenerative braking.
- It weighs 69 kg, which makes the scooter easy to man oeuvre
The company will showcase new generation electric vehicles at the upcoming Auto Expo 2020.