Here we bring you top headlines of the week from solar industry
- Power Minister RK Singh assures support for development of power and renewable energy sector in Rajasthan
- SunPower sues former executive over trade secrets
- Solar power tariff remains low at Rs 2.5 per unit in SECI auction
- The solar industry needs to act proactively to ensure efficient use of water for cleaning of solar panels and justify the ‘environmentally-friendly’ tag said Bridge To India
- Adani Green Energy arm has bagged 600 MW solar wind hybrid projects
- Researchers at IIT Hyderabad have developed a novel process to improve the performance of third generation solar cells using magnetic field.
- Vedanta recently announced that its first pilot floating solar plant will be completed in the next two to three months.